Our comprehensive tour to Varanasi is meticulously planned to have you get involved with the city’s culture and its people just in the matter of few days. Also known as Banaras or Kashi, this city is filled with love and spiritualism. The beauty of the temples and rivers will leave you spellbound.
Varanasi is the world’s oldest living city and the spiritual capital of India. Also known as Banaras or Kashi, Varanasi has been the Hindu cultural center of the North for millions of people worldwide. This city enchants and surprises its visitors in the same breath. It is the City of life, where positivity has no particular beginning or end. Here, everyone breathes a different air of spiritualism and it’s no less than paradise on earth for spiritual people around the globe. Varanasi is one of Hinduism’s seven holy cities in India. There are temples at almost every nook and corner of Varanasi. This holy city has spread across a labyrinth of alleys locally called as galis, you must be prepared to walk on foot and this journey too will give you an unforgettable experience. There are several tourist places in Varanasi including the Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, the most visited and oldest temple, Ghats, holy bank of river Ganga, Sarnath, embankments made in steps to stone slabs and more. Each monument, temple, river, turn, alley is sacred, spiritual and soulful in so many different ways and you can witness these spectacular sights at its best with our Varanasi tour as we let you bind yourself to this blindingly colorful city.
- We will drive you to Jaipur railway station to board the train to Varanasi.
- Stay overnight on the train.
- In the morning, you are greeted by our representative at the Varanasi Railway station.
- We will drive you to the hotel and assist you with the check-in procedure.
- Afternoon we will bring you for an extensive excursion to Sarnath. It is the place where Buddha after gaining enlightenment preached his first sermon in 590 B.C.
- Sunset cruise on the Ganga to witness the ancient prayer and oil lamp ceremony.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Early morning boat cruise on the river Ganga for about two hours.
- Visit scenic ghats including Dasadwamedh Ghat.
- Return to the hotel to freshen up.
- Mid-morning, a comprehensive city tour of Varanasi with visits to numerous temples.
- Stop-over at bazaars to have a look at the world-famous Banaras silks.
- Visit the Bharat Kala Bhavan, an exquisite museum having artifacts of great archaeological importance.
- Overnight stay at the same hotel.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and we will drop you at your desired location in Varanasi or the Airport.
COST INCLUDES –
- Jaipur to Varanasi by Train.
- All transfer and sightseeing by Air Conditioned Car.
- Hotel Accommodation in Varanasi.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- English Speaking guide for sightseeing.
- Pickup & Drop off Railway station or desired location in Varanasi.
- Parking and Toll charges.
COST EXCLUDES –
- Any Monument Entry Fees, Camera Fees.
- Any TIPS and Porter Charges.
- Any Other Personal Expenses.