Here is an opportunity to see one of the seven wonders of the world as the rising sun illuminates the intricate designs carved a few centuries ago. Watch the sunlight up the architectural marvel and get a chance to witness this masterpiece come to life. This is your chance to carry this dear memory home with you.
Taj mahal is a divine place to visit that was considered a symbol of the eternity of love built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his lovable wife Mumtaz. It is one of the wonders in Seven Wonders of the World and the most popular heritage in India. Taj mahal was considered as a tourist magnet that attracts the tourists loading to twice the population in Agra and it is located in the bank of the river Yamuna in Agra.
Taj Mahal is considered as the representation of dignity and grandeur and you cannot probe the magnificence of this white marbled monument unless when you stand in front of it and when you visit this remarkable heritage, you will realize that it is not an ordinary monument. Besides, in Agra, you can also visit a traditional Mughal architecture namely Agra fort.
This Agra fort offers a distinctive look for the tourists with its mixture of a variety of fabulous architectural styles within the fort. The fort comprises wonderful palaces that were built both in red sandstone and white marble by two generations of creative builders gives a pleasant view for the tourists. Agra fort encloses five monuments within its fort namely, Jahangiri Mahal, Khas Mahal, Musamman Burj, Diwan-I-Khas, and Diwan-I-Aam. This fort also grabs most of the tourist’s attraction over here. If you want to experience the architectural beauty of Mughal emperors, then you can visit this outstanding Agra fort.
Day 1 – Jaipur – Agra
- Early morning will pick you from your accommodation and drive to Agra by air-conditioned car. The journey will take around 5 hours. On arrival check into your hotel for freshen up then meet your tour guide at hotel and proceed to Agra Fort. The fort was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. The Agra Fort is a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE. It is made of red sandstone and marble and situated on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra.
- After Fort enjoy you lunch and visit Fatehpur Sikri Kinari Bazar, Anguri Bagh and return to hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Day 2 – Agra – Jaipur
- Early morning visit the magnificent Taj Mahal with tour guide. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. About 20,000 workers toiled day in and day out for 22 years to build this marvelous marble mausoleum.
- Enjoy a splendid sunrise viewing of the Taj Mahal. After completion of sightseeing return to hotel for breakfast and check out from the hotel. On the way back to Jaipur visit Abhaneri Stepwell (Chand Baori).
- On arrival at Jaipur we drop you at your desired location in Jaipur.
COST INCLUDES –
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air-Conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation on sharing basis Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- English Speaking tour guide for sightseeing both days.
- Monuments entry fee Agra Fort, Taj Mahal & Abhaneri, Fatehpur Sikri, Anguri Bagh
- Pickup & drop off desired location in Jaipur.
- Parking and Toll charges.
COST EXCLUDES –
- Any personal expenses, tips, camera fee etc.