Pushkar, located in Rajasthan, is one of the oldest cities of India. It is often referred to as Tirtha-raj, which literally translates into ‘the king of pilgrim sites. You wouldn’t want to miss out on the beauty and serenity this city has to offer. The lakes, garden and ancient temples are worth visiting.
Pushkar is located in Rajasthan’s Ajmer district and is one of the most ancient cities of India. It is often called tirtha-raj, which literally translates into the king of pilgrim sites. Pushkar is one of the five dhams or pilgrim sites for people following Hinduism. With respect to its description, there are numerous majestic temples worth visiting, one of the most famous temples being the Brahma temple. The one and only temple in the world dedicated to Brahma, the creator of the world in Hindu mythology. Pushkar Lake is the highlight of this ancient city. Pushkar lake has in total of 52 Ghats. Pilgrims and people from around the world visit this lake to take a dip in its holy water. It is a very sacred and spiritual ritual followed by people for a long time. Pushkar lake resounds with the hymns and chants from the blue-colored temples located on its banks that resonate pure beauty. Because of the flower farming in and around the city, Pushkar is also famously known as “the rose garden of Rajasthan”. These beautiful flowers are exported across the world and what an immense pleasure it would be to witness these flowers flourishing on the fertile land of Pushkar. Pushkar is a popular destination among tourists and devotees alike. With its sheer beauty Pushkar has become one of the famous tourist destinations among the Indians and international tourists as well. So come visit Pushkar to fall in love with the spirituality and tranquility of the city.
- We will pick you up from your accommodation at 7 AM and drive to Pushkar by an air-conditioned car.
- After reaching Pushkar, you will visit Brahma temple which was constructed in the 14th century. The one and only temple of Lord Brahma in the world. Then you will visit Pushkar lake. Have your lunch in Pushkar.
- Post lunch we will bring you for Camel ride. After riding you will visit temple by cable car the temple dedicated to Lord Brahma’s wife Savitri located at the top of Ratnagiri Hill.
- After visiting the tourist attractions, you can visit Pushkar market to buy clothes, traditional Rajasthani handicrafts and artifacts.
- After finishing the tour, we would drive you back to Jaipur.
COST INCLUDES –
- Travel by Private Air Conditioned Car.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Camel Ride & Cable car fee.
- Lunch in Pushkar.
- Parking and Toll charges.
COST EXCLUDES –
- Any Personal Expenses – Bottled Water, Snacks etc.