Find solace in this small off-beat town. Decorated with temples and clear water lakes, the serenity of the place will leave you refreshed and fill you with a new zeal. The path here is as beautiful as the place in itself with the sand dunes, sunsets and camel ride, this will give you a chance to meet yourself.
Pushkar remains one of the greatest ancient cities in India and it was located in the northwest of Ajmer. The peaceful city of Pushkar is a preferred destination for lots of tourists and enthusiasts flocking to Rajasthan. Pushkar was located at the height of 510 meters, and it was encircled by stunning hills on three sides. The Nag Pahar which is meant as Snake Mountain separates the Pushkar from Ajmer. Pushkar is the center of pilgrimage and has 400 temples with sounds of religious songs and chanting prayer coupled with the gongs and drums. The religious Brahma temple seizes the fascination of both the devotees and tourists. The streets of the Pushkar town are loaded with shops that sell everything from, the musical instrument didgeridoos, tie-dye clothes, and other ornaments for tourists. The attractive architectural heritage and the colorful carnivals of Pushkar make it a fascinating place to visit. You can also acquire a trekking experience by hiking to the top of the hill to reach the Saraswati temple and besides you can also enjoy the magnificent view of the Pushkar Lake. Pushkar is famous for its camel safari; riding in a camel through a small town by beautiful dessert is the finest experience a tourist can catch in this amazing place. This safari encloses walking through the sandy road in the town and also through the sand of the Thar Desert. When you visit Pushkar it will become your favorite tourist destination in Rajasthan.
Day 1 – Jaipur – Pushkar
- After breakfast get ready for a drive from Jaipur to Pushkar. The journey will take around 3 hours. On arrival check into your hotel for freshen up.
- The camel safari, “Ship of the Desert” starts at around 3:30 PM. Going through the hot sand dune and the dusty desert will barely touch you as you will be busy soaking up the colors, and the landscape of the Thar Desert. While enjoying your camel ride in sand dune witness the glorious sunset at the sand dunes.
- Our safari concludes in a tent camp. After enjoying a bumpy camel ride sit back and relax in the nature’s abode and enjoy a cup of tea with snacks.
- Later enjoy your dinner under the open sky with millions of stars.
- Camping in the tent will let you hear the wind that comes from miles away carrying a silent and secret message.
Overnight stay in Tent Pushkar.
Day 2 – Pushkar – Jaipur
- After the delicious breakfast pack your bags to return Pushkar town by car for the sightseeing.
- Visit famous Holy Lake (Pushkar Sarovar), Lord Brahma temple the only temple in the world, 52 Ghats where the pilgrims bathe.
- After all sightseeing visit Pushkar market for shopping.
Afternoon – Drive back to Jaipur will take 3 hours. On arrival at Jaipur, we drop you at your desired location in Jaipur.
COST INCLUDES –
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air-Conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in tents on twin sharing basis with Breakfast and Dinner.
- English Speaking tour guide for sightseeing.
- Camel Safari & Monuments entry fees.
- Pickup & drop off desired location in Jaipur.
- Parking and Toll charges.
COST EXCLUDES –
- Bottled water
- Any personal expenses, tips, camera fee etc.