Taj Mahal is undoubtedly beauty personified at its best. This mystical piece of art is one amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It is a paradise on Earth for all art lovers and it’s so mystical that words fall short to describe this masterpiece. Through our trip bless your vision with one of the seven wonders – Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is the beauty personified at its best. India is home to one of the World’s Seven Wonders and that is the prestigious and mystique Taj Mahal located in Agra, it is known as a legend of eternal love of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his favorite Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal was completely built-in 1653 by 20,000 artisans. This mystical piece of art is also one amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Sites! You’ll have an unforgettable walk along the pathway beside the reflecting pool beautified with fountains up to the mausoleum crafted in pure and soft marbles and precious stones. Amongst this shining marbles in the serenity of paradise rests the Queen in peace with her beloved King. The Taj Mahal goes beyond your imagination of a paradise and is standing tall as a marvel of artistry for centuries. It is the grace of perfection, grandeur of geometrical patterns and an epitome of the sheer excellence of the creator himself. Taj Mahal is the perfect amalgamation of art, dedication, love, and purity. It is conviction but a saga of pure love and be its witness in time. If you want to experience beauty beyond words could ever describe come visit The Taj Mahal once and more.
- We will pick you up early in the morning and drive to Agra by an air-conditioned car.
- On reaching Agra you will visit the TAJ MAHAL, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is built of white marble by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- After TAJ MAHAL visit enjoy your lunch.
- Post lunch you will visit Agra Fort it is made of red sandstone and situated on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD.
- After finishing the tour, we would drive you back to Jaipur.
COST INCLUDES –
- Travel by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Lunch in Agra.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Monument Entry for Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Parking and Toll charges.
COST EXCLUDES –
- Any Personal Expenses – Bottled Water, Snacks etc.