Ranthambore is one of the best National parks in India. What adds more thrill factor to this place is its exotic jungle safari. It also has one of the richest flora and fauna Even a few hours spent in Ranthambore will bring you close to nature and animals than you ever were.
Ranthambore is one of the best National parks in India. Especially known for its tiger reserve, this place does not fail to spellbound its spectators. Tigers are mostly correlated with wildlife which puts a threatening on mankind. But this isn’t the case with Ranthambore. It is known to have ‘friendly’ tigers and chances of spotting one here is reasonably better than any other tiger reserve of India. Surrounded by the strong foothills of Aravalli Hills and Vindhya, Ranthambore also has one of the richest flora and fauna making it the must-visit area when you plan to explore Indian states. The variety of flora and fauna with an unbelievable combination of friendly tigers, is very difficult to find anywhere in the world. Not only the Ranthambore National Park but also Ranthambore Fort and the surrounding valleys and hills, altogether makes this place a traveler’s delight. The Ranthambore Fort was built in the 10th century by the Chauhan Dynasty, is today a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Inside the fort there are majestic temples worth visiting. The Jungle Safari rides of Ranthambore National Park is the major highlight. Ranthambore National Park runs an area of 392 kilometers square and for as far as you could see, you get to witness a natural habitat for a variety of exotic species. Ranthambore is the ideal place for enthusiastic wildlife photographers and birdwatchers. It’s a boon in several different forms for anyone that steps in to witness the real form of nature. Visit Ranthambore for our Tiger safari tour and get a step closer to the untouched nature.
- You will be picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle to proceed toward Ranthambore National Park. It takes around 3 hours’ drive depending on the traffic.
- On arrival at the destination, we provide lunch.
- Post lunch, we will visit Ranthambore Fort.
- After Fort we will start our unforgettable jungle safari.
- We will be assigned an open roof vehicle for sighting the tigers and other animals in the jungles of the National Park. The safari takes around 2-3 hours to end.
- After the end of safari, we would drive you back to Jaipur or any desired location of your choice in Jaipur.
COST INCLUDES –
- Travel by Private Air Conditioned Car
- Lunch in Ranthambore
- 1 Jungle safari at the Ranthambore National Park in a shared Jeep/Canter
- Parking & Toll charges
COST EXCLUDES –
- Any Personal Expenses