Udaipur is one of the most exquisite cities in India, wherein every road, fort, palace, lakes have a story to tell. Through our three day comprehensive tour to Udaipur, we make sure you witness its royalty, untold stories and memorable history. You’ll have fun like never before and make memories that go beyond description.
Udaipur also known as the “City of Lakes”, has a beautiful history of courage and rich culture introduced through the kingdom of Mewar. Founded in 1559, this city has its own epic tales that reflect from its crystal clear lakes, strong walls of the Aravalli Hills, and generous people. It is rightly the crown jewel of the state of Rajasthan. It’s one of the must-visit destinations in India titled as the ‘Venice of the East’ by millions of tourists that visit each year. You will have your own mystique perception of this place, and we welcome each part of it whole-heartedly for we have only amazing services to offer. Udaipur is famous for its ancient havelis, temples, fantastic palaces along with colorful streets beautifying its charm and shine. Every monument, street, palace in Udaipur is worth visiting at least once in a lifetime. We provide a comprehensive tour to City Palace, Saheliyo ki Badi: the gardens of maids; Lake Pichola, an artificial freshwater lake created in 1362 AD, Lake Garden Palace, Jag Niwas Island and more. Give love a new definition, by visiting Udaipur, the city of love and countless cultural sites that speak its own stories engraved by the courageous creators and the lovely people of this beautiful city.
Day 1- Jaipur – Udaipur
- A drive from Jaipur to Udaipur early in the morning.
- On arrival at Udaipur, check-in at a hotel.
- A free day to explore the vibrant streets of Udaipur followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2- Udaipur
- Breakfast followed by a visit to the City Palace Complex and the scenic shores of Lake Pichola.
- We will visit the mysterious and historic palaces and beautiful gardens.
- A visit to the Garden of maids called Saheliyo ki Badi, but for the Royal Ladies of Mewar.
- After all the sightseeing, the rest of the afternoon is free to enjoy a boat ride on the crystal clear Lake Pichola, sailing past the magnificent City Palace and Jag Niwas Island.
- In the evening, we will drive you back to the hotel, for an overnight stay.
Day 3- Udaipur – Jaipur
- After breakfast, we will drive back to Jaipur.
- On arrival at Jaipur, we transfer you to your desired location in Jaipur.
COST INCLUDES –
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air Conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Udaipur with Breakfast.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- Monument Entry fees.
- Drop off to Jaipur Airport, Railway station or Desired location in Jaipur.
- Parking & Toll charges.
COST EXCLUDES –
- Any Personal Expenses – Tips, Camera Fees.
- Lunch, Dinner, Bottled Water.